Darryl talking about his platform on Sean Robichaud's Of Counsel Podcast
Why vote for Darryl?
Darryl Singer Biographical Information
- Called to the Bar 1993
- Civil litigator experienced at all levels of court and tribunals in Ontario
- Has been primarily a sole practitioner, member of small firm, or principal of a firm
- Outspoken advocate for lawyers with mental health and addiction issues
- Peer volunteer with Members Assistance Program
- Regularly defends lawyers in LSO discipline matters
- Devotes 10-15% of his annual billable hours to pro-bono
- Board member- York Region Law Association
- Board member- Osgoode Alumni Assoc.
- Advocacy Committee member- TLA
- Author of 2 personal injury texts
- Adjunct professor at Osgoode Hall Law School
- Regular CPD speaker on advocacy and professional responsibly